Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Download Novel - P.S I still Love You Jenny Han






P.S I STILL LOVE YOU
BY JENNY HAN

GENRE        : YOUNG ADULT

SYNOPSIS :

This book is the sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before, After the fight that occurred at the Coveys' recital party, Lara Jean realizes that she has fallen for Peter. Hoping to reconcile, Lara Jean heads over to Peter's house with the love letter she hoped for him to read. After a brief talk, the two kiss and decide they want to be a real couple. At school, Lara Jean discovers that someone going by the name of Anonybitch has posted a video of Lara Jean and Peter making out in the hot tub on the day of the ski trip. A rumor goes around the school that the two were having sex. After seeing the video distributed around school, one at a schooled assembly, Peter gets furious and goes on stage to warn Anonybitch to not mess with Lara Jean.
Before Margot leaves to go back to Scotland, she tells Lara Jean to get a job. Taking Margot's advice, Lara Jean volunteers to start a scrapbooking class at Belleview, where she meets Stormy, an elderly woman who has a feisty temper. Stormy gives Lara Jean relationship advice, all while being nosy about Lara Jean's relationship.
One day, Lara Jean receives a letter from the mail from John Ambrose McClaren, telling her that he received the love letter she wrote him. Lara Jean and John start to converse through letters to one another. They quickly become pen pals and when Lara Jean finds out that the neighborhood tree house she and her middle school friends used to hang out in and where they buried a time capsule In will soon be cut down, she decides to throw a going away reunion party and invites John. In the mean time, Lara Jean and Peter's relationship is a bit strained because Peter is spending a lot of time with his ex Genievive. At the treehouse party Peter brings Genievive while knowing Lara Jean purposefully didn't want her to come. Lara Jean also finds out that Peter and Gen were hanging out before the party, prompting her to become suspicious, and a little jealous, of Peter and Gen's 'relationship'. Throughout the treehouse party, Lara Jean distracts herself from Peter by focusing on her childhood friend John Ambrose McClaren.


REVIEW:
Okay. Admittedly it wasn't as good as the first, but I've said it before but I'll say it again: Jenny Han knows how to make us fall in love with the characters in her books... first in Shug, then The Summer I Turned Pretty (one of my FAVORITE books of all time) and now To All the Boys I've Loved Before. She knows how to expose their flaws along with their positive sides. Peter K isn't perfect, but his charm just won me over. Gen, I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of, but in P.S. I Still Love You, I got a glimpse of what made her the way she is and then I didn't hate her as much

The Peter/Lara Jean relationship isn't perfect, either, but I guess that's one of the aspects that makes this duology (hopefully trilogy?) special in the current realm of YA romance. There are bumps, and there are high points; it's not the unrealistic, lovey-dovey kind of relationship that's perfect all the time, but that is precisely what made me like this book so much.


From what i had been read from Between The Line, Peter didn't truly love Lara Jean. He still loved her ex - GF... But after reading this book, I knew that he loved Lara Jean sincerely..But honestly, I just wanted Lara Jean to be with John Ambrose McClaren. Lara Jean would get a bright future if she was with him. John Ambrose McClaren is my ideal type of guy...Smart guys, I really admired them...😍

However, there are no words for how much I loved this book. Everything was so amazing and beautiful. By far one of my favorite books that I've ever read.


I love Jenny Han's writing, it's is so beautiful and poetic. Everything is so well described and well imagined. I just adored the characters. I love Lara Jean even though sometimes I was frustrated with her. I can't even put into words how much I love Peter. I was sometimes frustrated with him as well, but that just shows how well Jenny Han can write. She created characters that I was completely emotionally invested in and had flaws but I still loved them anyway.

I seriously could go on and on about much I loved this book. It’s hard for me to put my intense love for this book into coherent thoughts. I just loved the characters and plot so much. I loved the character development and how this whole book seemed to really be about Lara Jean and her learning about herself. Yes, it's a romance but that not all it is. It's a fun read with depth and meaning. I just loved everything about this series so much.
 
Happy Reading Guys....

I am so sorry again because i can't give you the ebook of this book right now. The data of  this ebook had been gone and it seemed like i forgot where I had been saved the data. So, I just can give you guys the pdf of this book..But someday i'll update it again for the ebook..SO, keep supporting this blog. Thank you guys.😍


RATING:
💗💗💗💗💗

Download P.S I Still Love You PDF


Post a Comment

1 Comments