Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Download Novel - To All The boys I've Loved before Jenny Han



TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE 
BY JENNY HAN

GENRE : YOUNG ADULT

SYNOPSIS :

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister’s ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

REVIEW :


I really like reading the book like this because the storyline is so simple and easy to read..I can relate this story to my love story in real life.

But it just made no sense why the boys like her after reading her letters. Why not they confessed their love before receiving the letters? It's so weird. 
I didn’t understand Lara Jean’s need to fake a boyfriend and pretend in front of the others. It didn’t add much to the story, except for confusion and unnecessary (teenage) drama, as the relationship dynamics did not improve, but on the contrary. And then there was the big sister and the ex-boyfriend, and the misunderstandings and some more confusion and.. wait for it.. some more drama. *double sigh*😡

But from the first few chapters I had this distinct idea of what would happen, and I was sort of dreading it. It wasn't until almost half way that I started to realize how wrong I was. I knew there was a sequel, I knew it, and yet when the pages left started to dwindle, and everything wasn't happy ever after, I started to panic. I was so engrossed in Lara Jean's story, I wanted it all to work out and be wrapped up in a little bow. And instead, of course, of course, there was a cliff hanger. Why do you do this to me Jenny Han? My heart can't take it.

It's kind of funny how much I connected with Lara Jean, considering we are quite different. She's so good and pure. I remember there's this scene where she found out that someone cheated on a quiz in 7th grade and she was appalled. And all I can think is hasn't everyone cheated at least once? I remember high school, some teachers practically asked you to cheat. Even in AP courses, teachers stepping out for 5 minutes in the middle of the test, allowing 2 days to complete tests, giving take home tests, and of course the students are going to compare answers. But she still had spunk, and a wild side, and I wonder how couldn't you connect with her?

I loved the family dynamic between Lara Jean, Margot, Kitty and their dad. They fight sometimes, but they are always there for each other, they support each other, like a real family. It's always so good to read a contemporary romance where the family play an important role. I also like Josh, and Peter, and Peter's friends.

This book was such a quick fun read, and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel. Like, now, preferably.
 

But sorry i can't give you the ebook of this book. The data of  this ebook had been gone and it seemed like i forgot where I had been saved the data. So, I just can give you guys the pdf of this book..But someday i'll update it again for the ebook..SO, keep supporting this blog. Thank you guys.😍

RATING:

Post a Comment

0 Comments