Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Download Novel - The One Kiera Cass



THE ONE
BY KIERA CASS

GENRE      :FANTASY, YOUNG ADULT

SYNOPSIS:

The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of Illéa, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen--and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

Find out who America will choose in The One, the enchanting, beautifully romantic third book in the Selection series!


REVIEW:


AFTER READING THE ONE:

When the book came out I cowardly avoided reading it even if I was so excited for the release. I just didn't want the series to end and me become an emotional wreck because of it or because Kiera pulls of a John Green or a Rick Giordano or other authors who do their best to mess us up. But in the end, a friend just gave me the book and the temptation was just to much and I had to read it. Even if I was reluctant for it to end, I definitely do not regret it.



The book was still a bit too much for my heart. It has been more than a week after reading the book and honestly I still don't know what to say without spoiling it for anyone. However, I can say that it is amazing and Kiera has definitely learned how to play with our feelings because by the end of this book, you'll feel like you've gone through boot camp/ marathon/ war. Basically just an emotional rollercoaster. I guess cause now the tables have turned with America having definite eyes on Maxon and Maxon now having eyes for not only America but for Kriss as well, you no longer feel comfortable or sure about what happens at the end.



The last few chapters of the book definitely messed me up. I was a mess and everything just went by so fast cause I wanted to go and find out what happens at the end, I had to re-read those chapters to make sure I didn't miss anything else important and to savour the end of the trilogy.

The love triangle was frustrating to me in this book, although it made sense in the first book where Aspen just arrived at the castle it was dragging on a bit by the 3rd book, and I would have loved to go into the book to shake America. But this book was most interesting for me from a political standpoint – it investigated much more how Illea come to be and America struggles not only with being in the spotlight and if she really wants to be Queen but has to decide what type of country she would like to run and how she would work to shape it if she is selected by Maxon.


And honestly, when I first picked up The Selection eight months ago, I never thought that I would come to love this series as much as I do. Honestly, I was so very close to not even reading it in the first place because I wasn’t too thrilled about the synopsis. But…I bought it, I devoured it, and I have been in love with the story of America Singer and Maxon Schreave ever since.



America really made me proud in this book! She really did. I noticed how much she’s grown throughout the series and she is now officially one of my favorite female characters. She became a true fighter—like a metamorphosing caterpillar into a magnificent butterfly. She wasn’t afraid to stand up for what she truly believed in, even if it meant possibly losing Maxon. Throughout the book I told myself no matter the outcome of the Selection, America was fit to be one fierce queen.



Maxon will always be one of my favorite male characters, and he will always have a spot in my fictional boyfriends party bus! He frustrated me to no end in this book but honestly, I know what it’s like to be afraid to put yourself out there for someone to possibly break your heart and so I couldn’t blame him for feeling the way he did. I know in my heart that he will make a great king. 



The only real complaint that I have about this book is that A LOT of things happened in the last thirty pages and I feel like the events could have been broken down throughout a few more chapters. I found myself looking a lot like this while finishing up the last few chapters:But, this book is truly amazing..I'll give 5 out of 5 for this book. 

RATING:
💗💗💗💗💗

DOWNLOAD THE ONE PDF
DOWNLOAD THE ONE Epub

Post a Comment

0 Comments